By optimizing the protection of the product we are able to maximize the shelf life which in turn reduces the amount of excess product that is wasted. IPP is able to do this by simply providing better barrier protection and creating realistic portion sizes that protects excess product and reduces the likelihood of waste.
By using the least amount of packaging materials to optimize protection and functionality, we are able to save space and save materials used to create your pouch packaging.
- 90% less landfill used than comparable bottle
- 80% less carbon footprint than a bottle
- 75% less energy used to produce a pouch
- 55% less weight for pouch than bottle
- 40% less plastic used to produce a pouch