Retention Packaging is Perfect Solution to Individual Product Shipping
Oct. 6, 2021
Massillon, OH—Retention Packaging from Polymer Packaging is the perfect solution for e-commerce and one-off shipping of products that need to be protected from potential dropping or rough handing during shipping. Retention packaging also offers the ultimate in sustainability, making it an ideal option for shipping a wide range of products.
A one-part corrugated die-cut piece secures the product and is packaged securely in one retention packaging box. It is delivered flat-packed as a die-cut piece, saving storage and transportation costs. The packages are easy to assemble and fill without additional adhesive, saving time.
Retention packaging designs from Polymer Packaging offer static barrier protection and crush resistance. Other features include variable stretch options, impact resistance and attractive product display. The packaging is available in a wide range of sizes.
“Our retention packaging is ready to provide a solution that ensures the safe delivery of our customers’ products,” said Larry L. Lanham, CEO of Polymer Packaging.
“We are proud to offer sustainable products,” Lanham added. “Retention packaging is made from corrugated paperboard, which means optimum and easy recycling is possible, and it is a more sustainable alternative to plastic.”
Retention packaging from Polymer Packaging is ideal for the following applications:
- Small tablets—strong, flexible film holds electronics firmly in place during shipping, absorbs shock from rustling and movement and offers excellent visibility for the product within;
- Wine bottles—allows showcasing of the brand with slick packaging that also provides the most protection possible;
- Cell phones—Strong and flexible film holds cellular device firmly in place during shipping, absorbs shock, provides excellent visibility and ability to showcase the product;
- Plates—strong flexible film holds plates/service pieces firmly in place during shipping, absorbs shock from rustling and movement during shipping, plus spring bottom further absorbs shock and protects the fragile product and provides excellent visibility for the product within;
- Laptops—Strong flexible film holds laptop firmly in place during shipping and absorbs shock from rustling and movement during shipping, and offers excellent visibility for the product within;
- Heavy & fragile objects—The packaging frame produces extra cushioning on the bottom for especially heavy and fragile objects, along with attractive presentation and flexible retention film that accommodates a wide variety of products and accessories; it is reusable and transparent so customer can see product within, and perfect for new or refurbished products;
- Water heaters—Strong, flexible film holds water heater firmly in place during shipping, absorbs shock from rustling and movement during shipping and provides excellent visibility for product within.
Polymer Packaging is a leader in developing flexible packaging solutions to the consumer products industry. For information, call 330-359-1421 or visit www.ploymerpkg.com/polymer-packaging-inc.