Polymer Film & Bag (PFB) manufactures a wide range of specialized plastic films (see below) for the packaging industry. Our film blowing process, utilizes the state of the art Windmöller & Hölscher (W&H) VAREX II mulitlayer coextrusion film line. The results are reduced resin usage, shorter start-up and reduced scrap. In other words, increased productivity and sustainability helps reduce your overall costs.
Our depth of expertise in resin blending, developing engineered films, and providing on-site support can supply you with a broad range of products including:
- ABC 3-layer co-extruded films and bags
- Converter-grade sheeting
- CleanCut IC bags/bags on rolls
- Sheets on rolls
- Side weld and side seal bags
- Zipper bags
- Nylon co-extruded IC bags
PFB has also introduced the following new products:
- Co-Polymer-X™ and Co-Polymer-XP™
Stronger but thinner light-weighted film alternative to standard film that reduces source reduction up to 50%.
- CleanCut™ Poly Bags
Individually cut poly bags (as opposed to bags perforated on a roll) to eliminate small plastic particle contamination.
Our film production specifications are as follows:
- Films up to 11 layers
- Widths 14” to 125”
- Gauges .0003 to 10 mil.
- Sheeting, Tubing and Gusseted Tubing
- Bags – POR or individually cut
- Roll diameters up to 40” or 2,200 ibs.
- 3” or 6” cores
- Treatment levels up to 54 dynes/cm2 wound inside or out
We offer a wide variety of engineering grades of resin producing superior high quality films. These include:
- LDPE, LLDPE (butene, hexane and octane), mLLDPE, MDPE, HDPE, mPE, Surlyn, EVA, nylon, EVOH, and other specialty resins.
- Microbial control
- Recyclable & reprocessed